Friday, May 15, 2009

How to Backup your file in Windows Vista

This addtion provide Windows vista support to back up your files. It provide tips for how to back up your files.

Much like rotating the tires on my car every 6,000 miles or scheduling a regular checkup at the dentist, backing up the files on my computer is one of those things that I need to do, but for some reason don’t. I promise myself that I'll get around to these tasks some other time when I'm not as busy. However, I know that if a cavity-ridden molar causes me to wince in pain or I lose all the music and family photos saved on my computer, I can blame no one but myself for not taking preventive steps.

I recently decided that enough was enough. One Saturday morning, I drove my car to a local garage to get the tires rotated, scheduled an appointment with my dentist, and then returned home to back up my com
How to Take Back Up

Once I got started, I discovered that backing up the files on my computer wasn’t complicated or time consuming. All I did was start the wizard and decide where to save the backup, what type of files to back up, and when the backup should happen. Windows Vista took care of the rest.

To start a backup, click the Start button, click Control Panel, click System and Maintenance, click Backup and Restore Center, and then click Back up files.



Note: If you are asked for a password or permission to continue when following the steps above, type your password or provide permission.

0 comments: